The 22 Immutable Laws Of Branding – Al Ries
The 22 Inmutable laws of branding Book by Al Ries
I’m very exciting. Toady, I bought one of the most important books of markerting and branding. The great book begins with: “¿What is branding?. From a business point of view, branding in the marketplace is very similar to branding on the ranch”… absolutely masterly!!
The 22 Immutable Laws of Branding
- The Law of Expansion — The power of a brand is inversely proportional to its amplitude.
- The Law of Contraction — A brand becomes stronger when concentrations approach.
- The Law of Publicity — The birth of a brand is achieved through communication, not advertising.
- The Law of Advertising — Once born, the brand needs advertising to “stay in shape”.
- The Law of World — The brand must “own ” a word in the mind of the consumer.
- The Law of Credentials — The crucial ingredient for the success of any brand is its vindication of authenticity.
- The Law of Quality — Quality is important, but brands are not built only with quality.
- The Law of the Category — A leading brand should promotion the category, not the brand.
- The Law of the Name — In the long run, a Brand is just a name.
- The Law of Extensions — The easiest way to destroy a brand is to put his name to everything.
- The Law of Fellowship — To develop the category, the leader brand has welcomed the arrival of other brands.
- The Law of the Generic — One of the quickest route to failure is to use a generic name for a brand.
- The Law of the Company — Marks are Trademarks. Companies are companies. There are more of a difference.
- The Law of Subbrands — What Branding builds, it can destroy the creation of sub-brands.
- The Law of Siblings — There is always a time and place to launch a second brand, but is not a suitable strategy for any company.
- The Law of Shape — A logo should be designed to meet the eyes. In both eyes.
- The Law of Color — A brand must use spaces on the opposite color to use its main competitor.
- The Law of Borders — There’re no barriers to limit the “branding”global. A brand should not have frontiers.
- The Law of Consistency — Brand is not created in a day. Success is achieved in decades, not months or years.
- The Law of Change — Marks can be changed, but infrequently and carefully.
- The Law of Mortality — No brand will live forever. “Euthanasia”is often the best solution.
- The Law of Singularity –The most important aspect of a brand is its concentration on a single idea.
U must read this book, it’s masterly!!
Publicado el 12 diciembre, 2008 en Libros y videos, Marketing / Neuromarketing, Tutoriales y etiquetado en Al ries, book, Law of Advertising, Law of Color, Law of Publicity, Law of Shape, Law of the Company, Law of the Name, The 22 Inmutable laws of branding. Guarda el enlace permanente. 1 comentario.